Toribash
im gona give this a shot.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
i was dissapointed that i show none of your work at my tex improv set,looking forward for it drago.
ok finally i got some free time i'll start upgrading the set ok? ahh....
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
All baretta and vermine did was ripping the image original poster posted, mirror it, replaced empty spaces... tho it's nice but not their art.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Oh rly? Who's talking here? Are u texture making expert? No, i did cp, i was using sumdge, added shadows, i drew some places. I was using cliping masks, used smart objects and so on and other effects u don't even know, so how about u just remain silent. and u can put your f*ckn opinion in your ass... and c/p sets aren't easy to make. And if u think u are soo good so try do sth like that.
ugh...
i think C&C aren't alowed at requests board.
Of course... Thanks for the -rep.
(I can bet u will d -rep adter seeing my post)
And about vermine's set.
It is less c/p than mine.
It looks like hand drawn. Smooth and clean.
+rep to Vermine for his work.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
I know what you used, don't lecture me, I am an texture expert. So just be quiet.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck