Toribash
Original Post
Goal Kick Competition
Hey guys this is my first competition and I thought it would be fun. It is actually a two part competition. This is what you have to do. The award for each is 500tc. So you can win a total of 1000tc if both replays win.
Part 1(Best Save):
  • You will be judged on how good your save is
  • You can post a maximum of 3 replays for part 1
  • You can do singleplayer or multiplayer, if you do multiplayer the prize split is up to the 2 players
  • Mod must be soccer.tbm and engage distance must be set at 700
  • Gravity and other settings must be default
  • Happy Kicking!
Part 2(Best Shot):
  • You can post a maximum of 3 replays for part 2
  • You can do singleplayer or multiplayer, if you do multiplayer the prize split is up to the 2 players
  • Mod must be soccer.tbm and engage distance must be set at 700
  • Gravity and other settings must be default

Contest will end on July 20th 12:00 AM (GMT -6)
And I am sorry that some of you want distance at 750 or 800. Should I have known before the contest started I would have allowed it. And to all the haters that said I copied your competition, I am sorry and I didn't know this already existed. Don't need to spaz out about a fucking competition. If you don't like it then just ignore it.
Last edited by Jordan589; Jul 19, 2010 at 04:05 AM.
Life is a zoo in a Jungle.
Heres my kick i call it "The Ronaldo Kick" Because it reminds this alot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmL37CyM7tk

not too awesome but anyway
Attached Files
Football Artiste.rpl (67.6 KB, 12 views)
Whats Cookin? Smells Like... Burnt Otsel? WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think tread is closed
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~