Toribash
Canz i Apply?
-----
Belt: (2nd Dan BlackBelt)
Previous Clans: (Demon,i left becourse the clan gone)
Special Talents: (Textures And Art )
Why you want to join: U requested me to join
What rank you want to be:idk -.-
Last edited by pwnagekwtf; Dec 16, 2010 at 06:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pretty good!

All you are missing is:

Clan Bank

Rules List

After that your clan is good to go.

PM me for any questions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
!iCoF4Life Since 01-01-2011!
|Marketeer - Sorta|
Username: The Lunatic. Call me Tic for short.
Belt: Black
Previous Clans: Fallen Angels {FA} and I left because they died out.
Special Talents: Art, Textures, Poetry.
Why you want to join: I have been needing a clan. It would be cool to bring my artistry and ideas to [Arcane]. I needed some training from more experienced players. Make some allies, and become part of the family. Im a professional wrestler in training from Texas. Im a huge fan of "Rasslin'" because of my passion for daredevil stunts and extreme voilance. I have created several WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) & TNA (Total Nonstop Action) based artworks.
Artwork, Creativity, Poetry, Peace, Fun, Charisma, Electricity, A sense of humor, New ideas, Politeness, Wisdom, Fear, Darkness, Blood, & Insanity! I am all of these things. Im emotional and sencitive. Which may make me appear a little emo. I dress like a emo as well. I hope that is not a problem. My personality is more of a punk rocker. I love rock music. It calms me, hypes me up, whatever! I like sci-fi stuff. Im a game addict. Action & Adventure are my thing as well as multiplayer fast paced first person shooters! I have a Nintendo Wii and am hoping for an Xbox 360. I enjoy watching gory violent action fighting videos with music running through them. Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, Wrestling, Toribash, Anime, First Person Shooters and such.
What rank you want to be: Well, who doesnt want to have a high rank? Mine would be...."OVER 9000!!!"

Examples of my work:
http://img830.imageshack.us/i/globe.gif/

Thats about all, hope ya'll accept me!
Last edited by TheLunatic; Dec 30, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Belt: (Blackbelt and above, unless proved otherwise) 7dan black belt
Previous Clans: (if so why you left) none
Special Talents: (Textures, Art, etc) textures maybe, ingame skills
Why you want to join:
- I want clan
- cool name
What rank you want to be: Co ldr

If ur looking some textures, just klick mad head in sig.
Last edited by killaduu; Dec 16, 2010 at 04:21 PM.