Toribash

I made some changes to the look of your avatar.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cool, just a few things, notice the cable on the headphones? You moved them at an angle so now the cable doesnt touch the joiny. The position is fine just extend the cable coming off the headphone so it touches the neck joint. After you have done this can you send me a flat so i can preview ingame? Thanks
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

I put hair! if not would be too bald.
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok a few things:

1.Put the headphones back to what they were when I sent them to you. by making them wonky the mapping has screwed up.
2. Make the beanie straight not crooked starting from just above the headphone piece.
3. Remove the nose.
4. I like the mouth
5. Hair and eyes are fine.
6. Once you have done all this post quite a few screen shots so i can get a good look.

Thanks, sorry I didn't mention these before but I took a good look at it and this is what I would like done.

Thanks.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Razasha. The first pm i sent you with heasphone textures. They should be like that. Dont move them. Dont flip them, make them wonkey etc. Just leave them as they are on the image. If you are having trouble understanding what i want please ask. Ok?
Last edited by SpaceLlama; Jan 6, 2011 at 07:14 PM.

if they are in the initial position are going to be hidden
[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They need to be in initial position so they map nicely. If the hat is going to hide them just make it hair. Or make hat smaller.

[GATA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok, I see what you have done.

The headphones need to be like this:

The original way. Do not resize them, move them etc.

What you can do however is put the head underneath them so the headphones are on top of the hat.

So have the head like this:

except have the headphones the original size and placement I gave you, except on the outside of the head.

Also make the head match up at the back.

Is anyone else giving this set a go?