Toribash
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
I did. We wouldn't want outsiders to think that we're 'promptly asking' the new guys do donate. It's still here, isn't it?

This makes sense.

You should probably change the name of this thread to [Bleu] Bank, and add something to the first post like "Donations Welcome". Then it could become stickied again, maybe.
I like my steak cooked Bleu.
Originally Posted by zejbz View Post
You should probably change the name of this thread to [Bleu] Bank, and add something to the first post like "Donations Welcome". Then it could become stickied again, maybe.

Well there is no requirement to be stickied, we just sticky what needs to be stickied :P, But ya Bleu bank would be a better name, but we'd have to add how much tc the bank has in there too before we could sticky it because if we don't have that its still essentially a donation thing. Also might add who took tc out of the bank and how much.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
What is the bank for exactly? Events I'm guessing, but anything else?
Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
Originally Posted by Thatguyzeke View Post
What is the bank for exactly? Events I'm guessing, but anything else?

thats pretty much it yep, and tourneys which fall under events aswell.
How much do we have? And is there any more news om a clan event or tourney?
Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
We have like 50K+. I don't remember the password, once again. I should of wrote it down. Hopefully one of you guys remembers.
Originally Posted by SupaLolCat View Post
We have like 50K+. I don't remember the password, once again. I should of wrote it down. Hopefully one of you guys remembers.

ah shit lol, well i was never told, but im assuming you entered an email(since its required for transfers) so it should be fine.
i sended 120tc....hope this help....

For your records...

You've sent 120 toricredits to BleuBank
Black Belt | Gimp User | YOU CANT DO THE DANCE ¯\_(◕_◕)/¯
Do you think someone hacker it? Anyway il donate if i have teh money

click here