Toribash
I honestly thought it was totally random that he left our clan to go to an more inactive one. does anyone else think this?
Same thing... I would suggest Enemies, but that is probably because I am in a bad mood right now.
idle
Hell Yeah Enemies! I wanna fight that fucking betrayer!!

Too Arms TOO ARMS!!!
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Aviator, you are strange. first you adore him, then you hate him. are you just a pure follower?
I just want a fight my dear labler,

just a chance for UNCE to look better

and there is no better way for me to test my Aikido skill then facing the Aikido master

LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
Last edited by Aviator; Feb 28, 2008 at 03:44 AM.
2nd Dan Black Belt
What is the clan colour!!! omg! omg! omg! How do we not have a coloru!! im going crazy! im litterally OD'ing on the thought, of us NOT HAVING AN OFFICAL COLOUR, I feel as if I should make a completley innapropriate, space consuming poll advocating the selection of the UNCE offical colour! OMFG!
Last edited by Blam; Feb 28, 2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: colours :D
2nd Dan Black Belt
Why are you so hyper? Anyways, Clan's don't need colours. UNCE, represented by techno music which is then represented by a club which is then represented by lights which is then represented by colour which is then represented by a laser machine which is then comprised of colours. No need for a colour, personally.
Last edited by Blam; Feb 28, 2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: colours :D
idle
and he's still ignored my challenge for the #1 judo spot
VISIT MY HEAD SHOP - Most heads only 500 tc!
TreyDude: Its not cool to leave just because you're losing
Isilra: I'm French....
TreyDude: Oh. That explains it.