Ranking
This mod is awesome!

Only wish is that the platform didn't wobble and fall so you could just throw push uke off rather and stay standing..
Attached Files
byw3 powerbomb landontop.rpl (47.8 KB, 11 views)
..CHAIRS for weapons that you can pick up
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Just figured out how to change it to my only wish as above..

attached is tiny change to the original mod, now the platform is floating so won't wobble and you can grab it, see attached replay for some floating grabby table awesome ness

Attached Files
BYW3 no fall.tbm (1.6 KB, 9 views)
byw3-nofall_dropNthrow.rpl (98.2 KB, 6 views)
ok cake5 i got 2 things to tell you

1. u did not get my permission to change my mod

2. its supposed to fall to make it more dangerous
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
but he did take my exact design and modify it without my permission
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Apologies Bloodbath, I only uploaded the change I had made on the offchance that anyone else would prefer a non falling platfrom variant. I posted it as a reply in your original thread stating that I had changed yours, I was not trying to claim the mod in anyway as mine.
well... alright then
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
..CHAIRS for weapons that you can pick up

Would be awesome if it was possible, but however, welding two objects together isn't possible at the moment, as far as I know.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
nice make more more more!!!!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.