Toast
11 Votes / 13.75%
1handclap
15 Votes / 18.75%
Jire
5 Votes / 6.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hm, to be honest, this month I did nothing in the market except put all the items in my market - thx crux.
As far as I can see - handclap1 manipulates the market with his high activity,
Star is very good too.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Redundant, We are looking at profit, economy knowledge, and everything. Stop ranting on everything I do D:

My list is : Toast and Missuse.
Toast for his great help in tint's shop and the price check mega thread, these show his dedication, and his incredibly applied knowledge in the price check mega thread, and his accomplishment of getting every single in-game item, or atleast almost there.

Missuse for obvious reasons.

Read the bolded.
Back for good.
Missuse of course ...
Zinx have sick prices ... and no knowledge about profiting ...
(about that Hunter relaxes you bought for 11,4k ...
and someone sold few after you for 10 k ...)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
hm, to be honest, this month I did nothing in the market except put all the items in my market - thx crux.
As far as I can see - handclap1 manipulates the market with his high activity,
Star is very good too.

Everybody who posted after this to nominate missuse is a veritable genius.

1handclap, for getting rich with poise (BRB BUYING THE SHOP OUT OF EVERY ITEM) and without devoting shitloads of time to it, either.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Missuse isn't that active on market as he used to be.
Star by the way.
He has done great success.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Redundant, We are looking at profit, economy knowledge, and everything. Stop ranting on everything I do D:

My list is : Toast and Missuse.
Toast for his great help in tint's shop and the price check mega thread, these show his dedication, and his incredibly applied knowledge in the price check mega thread, and his accomplishment of getting every single in-game item, or atleast almost there.

Missuse for obvious reasons.

You cant really say toast just because he helped you with your own shop, thats pretty biased. Although i do agree that Toast is a good candidate.
I got one vote \o/

Anyways I think Marketeer of the Month in its broadness of possibilities it can mean I'd go for Toast with missuse as a good No. 2
Hm, maybe

Zinx/missuse

Well that month missuse wasnt marketing much

Not sure for star, he left market.
Last edited by b45; May 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM.