Ranking
thanks to all comments , it was alot of work to make this replay .. about 7 hours and maybe over 40-70 fail skeets :/
I'm sure you can get more. You wasted about 100 after the decap.

I might make a attempt of it. Probably will get about 4 of them in tonight and the rest tomorrow
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I've always wanted to take another crack at this, guess you're forcing me to now

I have the replay theory planned out, it's just making it work in practice that's gonna be a pain. But I know this is beatable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Shit Jaker, your beating all of the records!
This replay amazed me, I tried this.. and fayled.
hi.
i have a question .. must ukes head be in the air ? or can i smashed ukes head to the ground ,And then the skeets .. its much easier to hit the head ...
no it doesn't have to be in the air. The important thing is to throw body parts to uke's head, that's all.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
no it doesn't have to be in the air. The important thing is to throw body parts to uke's head, that's all.

Wrong, skeet shots are defined by being able to hit the target, in this case uke's head, while it is still in the air.

You don't see people skeet shooting in real life by throwing the clay pidgeon on to the ground then shooting it with their shotgun.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
You don't see people skeet shooting in real life by throwing the clay pidgeon on to the ground then shooting it with their shotgun.

That event would have so many views if it happened.

Anyway. In Toribash, I'm pretty sure skeeting an object on the ground is considered a skeet. In real life, probably not.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
In general, a skeet can be any thrown part at something that requires accuracy. However, for this record, the skeets must be at the head, and it must be in the air.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~