Toribash
wel first go to the garage and grab weapons.then drive to a gun shop/steel a boat stay at an island.or go to walmart.lock everything and live forever.=)
Im a Killir duh?Im a Proud [iCoF] member
^04 [iCoF] 4life!!
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
Let's face it. With the constant advances in science and technology, waking up one day to discover three-quarters of your local population have been slaughtered and recruited by the walking dead doesn't seem as far-fetched as it used to. The possibility of a zombie attack seems more likely than ever. When that fateful day arrives you will want to make sure you're prepared to not only defend yourself against them, but to survive.Zombies are the stuff nightmares are made of. These half-rotten bodies rise from the grave craving flesh, and drag their mangled corpses toward the living with one word on their worm-chewed lips, "Brains." Since your brain is what separates you from the walking dead, keeping it intact is one of the most critical parts to surviving a zombie attack. You know what happens if they get you; you become one of them. Nobody wants that.Surviving a zombie attack isn't going to be easy, but with a cool head, the right tools and a good plan, you can tilt the odds in your favor.

you ruined the thread with copy/paste

anyway, like the old saying goes, if you can't beat em, join em
Me and some of my friends have already a great plan for that. Gather up all the people we can, in a store nearby with lots of tools and weapons. Use everything we can inside there and also stock up on gas(explosives), food and water. And then we shoot and kill everything that moves and have a green bloody ugly assface.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
1. Grab seed Packets
2. Move to Catalina Island
3. Breed local Bison for food
3.5 Keep Albino Bison
4. Survive by Ziplining Everywhere
5. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
6. Profit
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by blakfoot97 View Post
I would group together with a bunch of fearless humans and pick up anything i see and hit them with it.

Usually, those are the first to die...

boricua

Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Shhh...

Let evolution take its course :P

True.. They'll die eventually anyways xD

boricua

Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
Go to the local gun store and sit in there.

Everyone in the world has the same idea as you. The local gun store would be infested with people trying to survive.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?