Ranking
View Poll Results: which is the BEST?
GIMP
44 Votes / 52.38%
Photoshop
49 Votes / 58.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well, for this situation, its DEBATE!!!!
The Best Thing to do To be More Inteliigent is.....
Pick a nose in a circle direction.
people dont understand gimp is free and adaptable to nearly everything photoshop can do but its not vise-versa the only thing photoshop has better than gimp is tools but once 2.8 comes out the would end
Originally Posted by liltay1426 View Post
people dont understand gimp is free and adaptable to nearly everything photoshop can do but its not vise-versa the only thing photoshop has better than gimp is tools but once 2.8 comes out the would end

Theres a reason photoshop costs money and gimp doesn't. Don't even bother trying to argue it.
Hoss.
Even though photoshop cant use gimp brush files, photoshop is made for th pros.... Just look at Ferrock's realistic arts, made by ps 5....
How can GIMP do that?
Even though I only have Photoshop CS
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Pro artists use GIMP but Photoshop has more features,so I'll go with Photoshop

this is so so so so wrong

Gimp > Photoshop
simply for the reason that gimp has a better user interface, which makes it shittons easier to understand.

I downloaded both, but GIMP is alone now.

Oh, and GIMP can do pretty much everything Photoshop can do. It's basically the same thing but easier :V
Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post

Gimp > Photoshop
simply for the reason that gimp has a better user interface, which makes it shittons easier to understand.

Oh, and GIMP can do pretty much everything Photoshop can do. It's basically the same thing but easier :V

I dissagree with you there, photoshop is harder, but you can do so much more on photoshop, and plus gimp is a hell of alot glitchier too.

This is gonna be a conflict thread, I know it. Gonna be a nice long arguement.
Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post

Gimp > Photoshop
Again, that is your opinion. Photoshop is eons ahead of gimp in every single category.

No it can't. Not even close. To what extent do you use gimp? Photoshop can be used for any kind of photo manipulation, gimp cannot. Also, "easier" is your opinion. I am used to photoshop's gui and find it easier to use then gimp.

Hoss.