Toribash
It's always been hard to enforce the rules here... It's just the way it is. But the mods, S Mods and Admins try...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
It's always been hard to enforce the rules here... It's just the way it is. But the mods, S Mods and Admins try...

I can name a forum with litterally 19x more members(88,000) and has less mods and admins that does a better job than here. Sorry to say it but its true.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
I agree... our rules aren't being enforced that well. No offense to our admins and mods but I think you guys should tighten the screws on the rules.
Back in my day...
Agreed. If the admins and mods are getting lazy, then they should hire some new admins and mods to replace them. It's a privilege, not a right to be a mod, s-mod, or admin, and you have to enforce the rules and be responsible. I've noticed that since Christmas there has been a rapid decline in rule enforcement :/
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Well don't blame it only on them. I guess the inflation of members have something to do with it too.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(i've not read any of the posts in this thread)

I think that its not a case of the rules going away, its just that the game is expanding, and there are lots of newcomers entering the forums who don't know the rules, and therefor break them easily, the rules are still there, they are just being broken more frequently, and the moderators are having to put up with rulebreaks more often just because there are so many people breakign them
PARANDROID
Also, a forum ban = a game ban.

Are you saying you want to be banned in-game for a double post?

Or whatever other reason.

And think of it this way, If Nabi bans "you", who will buy their mechandise?
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Sasori you have to get your facts right. You posted that pivots are only allowed in megathread. I only see pivots in...megathread. Their are flashes. Flashes are not pivots. But for the rest of the stuff. Yes you need to crack down on that shizzle
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.