Ranking
If you Promise you'll active on our Thread.
Then I say YES

Let's see what the other member says
i like dista's app, idk if he will be active, try to get your post count up, without making spam, then I say yes. also post replays of you sparring
I ♥ BenDover
ok, I will be active on the forums.
I'll try to find some sparring replays, but they might be old, so wanna do a spar with me sometime? but not right now, because i am a bit busy so maybe later .
Ok, you accept
Be more Respectful on our thread, be active
If you not, you'll got kicked for inactivity Reason
hey vog
i'm the one who vog tryed me and i will be active in forums .. i promis i'm good at aikido and judo (i'm learning wushu) i have one account with 2nd dan black belt one in black belt and this is my new and last account with greend but i will uppgrade soon... i love to join ca because vog is a happy person... thank you for leastening to me ( i speak english italian and french )
clan please!!!!!!
i thought card is good clan,vog please let me enter ur clan please
i good in judoand twinsword,sometimes i'm good in taekyon and aikido,so please let me in
Name :fiktor
GMT :+7indonesia
Belt : black
Talents :
Example of your Talents (If any) :quick aikido winner,taekyon;judo;twinsword winner
Originally Posted by 3456038020 View Post
i'm the one who vog tryed me and i will be active in forums .. i promis i'm good at aikido and judo (i'm learning wushu) i have one account with 2nd dan black belt one in black belt and this is my new and last account with greend but i will uppgrade soon... i love to join ca because vog is a happy person... thank you for leastening to me ( i speak english italian and french )

Rejected, feel free to reapply

Originally Posted by FunnyOrDie View Post
Name :Teodor
GMT :+3
Belt : Black
Talents :I am Learning texturing
Example of your Talents (If any) :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...unnyordie.jpg/

Accept

Originally Posted by Fiktor View Post
Name :fiktor
GMT :+7indonesia
Belt : black
Talents :
Example of your Talents (If any) :quick aikido winner,taekyon;judo;twinsword winner

Reject, feel free to re apply
Name : RickRude (Rick)
GMT : +8
Belt : Yellow Belt
Talents : I'm a very recent player in toribash so I got no talent. But I think I have skill on aikido.
Example of your Talents (If any) : -