Ranking
i think at least they should make the tags show up always like the toribooster icons <.< it only showes up when i post something
and how about a Old Schoolers sub forum ? ..it wouldnt be that hard i guess -.=

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Personally, I've never seen those old schooler pictures anywhere but my torishop index. I certainly haven't seen them under anyone's nickname.

About the old schooler items, I'm hoping we will get them eventually. I think one of the people who met hampa in that some place and then went to starbucks with him, said something about talking about the oldschooler items with hampa. I could be wrong though, as unbelievable as it sounds.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Personally, I've never seen those old schooler pictures anywhere but my torishop index. I certainly haven't seen them under anyone's nickname

But mine?
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
Personally, I've never seen those old schooler pictures anywhere but my torishop index. I certainly haven't seen them under anyone's nickname.

About the old schooler items, I'm hoping we will get them eventually. I think one of the people who met hampa in that some place and then went to starbucks with him, said something about talking about the oldschooler items with hampa. I could be wrong though, as unbelievable as it sounds.

Yes, I heard the same thing when people were talking. You are sane.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
lol at everyone making big deals about a small 83x27 img under your avatar and a + next to your name. by the way, i see everyone's old schooler thing, all the time.. Might be a permissions problem, i dunno

[T]
#hi

We have it, I think. I don't think hampa ever said it would be a item. I think he granted us with longer ghost. I'm not sure.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Longer ghost? You can set your ghost frames to different lengths now... (Long, slow, turnframe)

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?