Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
If you're trying to say that we're stealing your clan members, then you're wrong.
Danzos, Milk and Leo left one...And they applied(or I've invited them) only then. About hugo...only me and Toast can invite members and none of us did it, so the invitation was un-official...If you want war, sure...But don't just gratuitously say that we're stealing one' members.

Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Hey Pablo, it's been a while. Why are you so inactive?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Math
Sorry, sorry, Leonardo left one, and Danzos... Well, I can't remember what happened to Danzos, but I'm sure you didn't invite him.

Wait, wait... I think I'm drunk. Milk was invited by Toast when he wasn't a one member anymore.
And Hugo... I don't remember if he was in one or not (Hugo, were you member when Toast invited you?). Oh god it was my mistake, sorry.

Ah guys, the life is more than just wonderful it's just stupendous.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Oh, I'm pretty sure Math was kidding there.
...right Math?

I just hope we don't get all that stuff about people getting your jokes wrong and resulting in clan wars. :3

Kidding? No. I guess I was drunk.
Last edited by Math; Sep 19, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Math
I guess I was drunk.

The life is just wonderful.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Also fuck, I posted that innocently, I didn't think "Oh god, they were members when they were invited by Tint?" I just remembered that they were invited. Uhhh philosophical.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Ah guys, the life is more than just wonderful it's just stupendous.

splendiferous
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider