Ranking
Hello good sir, this clan contains people I like and therefore I'm asking for an ally request. Aside from that, I could possibly maybe create a banner or help you some how.
what am i doing here
I say yes to Facade and Mert for single allies, but Coffee, sorry to say not accepting clan allies. Nerdly, I'd like to see you play online before I make my judgement.
Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze
Me and brainwaves say Yes to Facade's single ally request.
Thanks facade we could use some help, your welcome to come into our Irc whenever (#Tea), and post on le Tea thread/forum, Ezo go to #Tea.
Requesting single allie,I can help with banners,i can make a video for free when this clan recruit more people,i can help with recruit and set events too.
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Nerdly Or anyone who wants to check the clan out meet us in #Tea.
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Tea

Ezoroth, try to add this link to the original (main) post or just put the name of the IRC channel.
[-Tea] Tea, [-Inc] Incorporated, [-Otium] Otium
Originally Posted by xfoxyx View Post
Requesting single allie,I can help with banners,i can make a video for free when this clan recruit more people,i can help with recruit and set events too.

Come talk to me in the IRC if you can, the room name is tea. Anyway yes.
Originally Posted by poop12345 View Post
Name:Nathaniel Harris
Qi:787
The benefits you'll bring to te clan:An active member and when i get tc i donate then.
Replays/Art:don't do art but i got replays
Past Clans: I was in [raku] and [EPIC]
Random Color: um purple

I say no, we dont know you well enough and you were kinda trollish on the IRC.
Originally Posted by poop12345 View Post
Name:Nathaniel Harris
Qi:787
The benefits you'll bring to te clan:An active member and when i get tc i donate then.
Replays/Art:don't do art but i got replays
Past Clans: I was in [raku] and [EPIC]
Random Color: um purple

I am going to stay neutral for now.