Ranking
Originally Posted by topsofwow View Post
I'll pay 3k but it will take me a while to pay it off.

Ok 3k ;)
I will give you a week to payout is that ok?

-------------------
Also I sended you with Pm Which One Did you Like?
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Ive recently just been multiplayering instead of replays so I can get some wins. Just about 400 from black belt, cant wait to get the next belt :P

Anyways, I am just checking in and bumping ;) Im trying hard to recruit and hoping to get some people soon!
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
Been trying a bit more with the recruiting... It seems like people will accept my referal but never come through
(Crappy) Example: "Your good, we could use your skills in my clan"
"Oh sure whats it called"
"REBELLION, we should be first two pages in clan forum"
Then it either drops their (no response) or they will say "ok" but doesnt seem like people actually come apply lol Ill keep trying though, should budge a couple people soon, I usually pick out the best of the brown belts I play with online, (but noresponse :P)
Ill keep updating myself to keep forum active, I might post some newer replays soon to :P
-Thinking of making a youtube vid soon, but need to find a good free program for toribash. Any suggestions?

&&&
If your a player who has been refered and is reading this, then Apply Below!, you wont regret joining the Rebellion
Originally Posted by 2MuchPower View Post
If your a player who has been refered and is reading this, then Apply Below!, you wont regret joining the Rebellion

^Lie. Also, bump. Hope you get the tags soon so we can war since we are enemies :3. Good luck.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I was dickin' around on single player for a couple minutes and pulled up 360k :P
Not to fancy because I was hold for most of it...Maybe tomorow Ill try the same thing relax so it looks a little more decent haha
And any suggestions on a good video making program to make a toribash vid?
Attached Files
WhenIGoHam-2MP.rpl (172.4 KB, 2 views)
Busy this weekend, so I haven't got to do much :P
I keep losing after a win this week... my luck is not the greatest this week xD
Wow Ive been slacking this week... I woke up with a viral skin infection Monday, so Ive been out cold most of the week. 1st day that Im not contagious and can continue schooling xD
Might have some more replays this weekend, don't know though... Clan forum seems to be dyeing out..Cant seem to recruit people because most of them are to stupid to know what a forum is xD
Wow. Only 3 posts by the same person in 3 days. This is sad. I feel the end of [Rebellion] is near.

/invade
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.