Toribash
/invade
Requesting Single Allies.
Reason: I can help with recruiting/Picking good Members. I can help with events. Also Making decisions with the clan. Good Luck.
Edit: Freddy is a clan hopper. Adding proof in a second
Originally Posted by freddy1998 View Post

belt: 4th dan blackbelt
How long you have been playing: 1 year
Your Age: 14 soon
Your Best mode/mod: Aikido BigDodjo, wushu pro ninjutsu
Previous clans (if any): [-Pro][dedangel][-BOOM]]Rage] < Clan Hopped
can u do a set?: yes

Last edited by iRich; Dec 23, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
Originally Posted by mimekiller View Post
Name: mimekiller Age: 15 Belt: Blackbelt Playercard: Bestmod: Wushu/Taekkeyon Skills: made some replays ill post now Why: Need a good cool clan to express my awesome something: im funny checked with irmantasx and its okay to post my app, Replays: 2 1 good 1 really good. Called "Pieces- mimekiller" (the really good showcase one) and "Madness- mimekiller" (my okay one). look it up in replays. ill try and post a file but i dunno if will work.

Now you have applied twice. Your app is still bad. Im sorry but no.
-----
Originally Posted by iRich View Post
/invade
Requesting Single Allies.
Reason: I can help with recruiting/Picking good Members. I can help with events. Also Making decisions with the clan. Good Luck.

Thanks Rich adding you know
Last edited by Manta; Dec 23, 2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Nice Kam :] you should make the words smaller and different to that. :] also you should have a background too. :] but i still love it.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
lol'd Kam check the first post where Recruiting is. Click the link there.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Just try to watch your post Nia. Make them longer when talking here please. Makes the thread look better
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Irmantasx View Post
Just try to watch your post Nia. Make them longer when talking here please. Makes the thread look better

^
What Irm said. Of course, I'm the natural exception to that ;P
Kam you need to make sure your post aren't useless as well. We all do so please be careful with all your posts guys. Welcome to the new members DrkAngel05 and Xniaz.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |