Ranking
First kick was powerfull and fast
The rest was a little weak
And the decap was weak too
About 7.5/10 cause it looks nice
First off get those glutes and groin off that kick. For a kick to be that strong and fast should deserve more than a three dm. I'll help you with it. 5 minutes of editting and this is what I have so far. You can use it just get that groin off that kick. Also for the chest that came off try avoiding that. Also may I use this opener and the kick that I did for you for one my replays?
Attached Files
Tama Edit.rpl (90.5 KB, 23 views)
Erm, sure. I guess.

And thanks. I may close the thread soon though. No matter how hard I try, I can't improve. I'll continue to make replays, but I don't really stand a chance for ORMO.
beware
the goblin
The opener was amazing And that first boom were cool and you could have jump and spin at frame 706 and i liked the 2nd and 3rd boomhit pose were good

Anyways nice job at that replay :3
9.5/10
i ned freinds ;c
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Erm, sure. I guess.

And thanks. I may close the thread soon though. No matter how hard I try, I can't improve. I'll continue to make replays, but I don't really stand a chance for ORMO.

Hey man dont give up your part of a pretty good group RSO

Thats what I am thinking right now I am like "damn it I cant do any better I just cant even get a decent sparring replay" but ima keep trying so just keep trying and ull get it.
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Tama don't quit. No matter what keep trying in the end you'll know its worth trying. Even I'm improving just slowly though.
Cmon dude, you'll get in ORMO, I'm sure of that.
When I was accepted, my replays were not better than yours, so don't give up.

EDITING in a few minutes with CnC.

Ugly piece of shit: Loved the opener, lots of flow involved.
The first kick was really wow. The glute flying away made it look pro.
The decap was akward, but I loved it because of the angle you kicked it in. Good job.
The other kick was kinda stiff, but did it's job.
Shoving the head into the chest = Priceless.
The pose was great.
8.5/10

In my humble opinion, join that with Zero Chances for ORMO and another replay of that caliber and you've got yourself a good app for ORMO.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 20, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
oh yeah
Trying to bring the trickionary back. Here's the thread.

Here's a replay I added. It's the arabian.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- T- Arabian.rpl (108.3 KB, 31 views)
beware
the goblin
Bumpity.

Forget the tricking I guess. Also, thanks kengee for the edit. But instead of using it, I enikesha'd. It was SOOOOO fucking annoying, but it was worth it. Anyway, here's a wobbly, crappy, wip.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Crunch.rpl (306.1 KB, 32 views)
beware
the goblin
In my opinion you think to little of yourself, your replays are really good and you'll get into ORMO some day, just keep trying and you'll make it.
Would You Like A Chocolate?