Ranking
[QUOTE=Afropr0;5352493also skrillex always has the saem noises in his music so hes pre much repeating the same sounds but mixing with other ones. [/QUOTE]

Have you ever listened to skrillex? -_- Obviously not enough. He doesn't alwyas use the same sounds/beats. You should really listen to ALL of his music before you make accusations.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Have you ever listened to skrillex? -_- Obviously not enough. He doesn't alwyas use the same sounds/beats. You should really listen to ALL of his music before you make accusations.

Yeah, Skrilly does try to variate a bit with his music.

Originally Posted by Ghostkid18 View Post
DeadMau5=Awesomehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ArUgxtlJs

Wrong genre.
Last edited by MrKapow; Apr 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post

ive listened to so many of his songs and most to me sound the same. Bangarang album i can pick a few songs that sound the same but his old stuff like "Reptile" thats a gd song
-----
Originally Posted by Ghostkid18 View Post
DeadMau5=Awesomehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ArUgxtlJs

YES i like deadmau5 he doesnt do that much dubstep but i have heard pre gd dub songs by him
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
One does not simply question the Afro
dubstep is awful, you all should kill yourselves for liking it.
if you believe that and didn't click the link in the period you should also kill yourself

just kidding, but skrillex sucks and deadmau5 isn't even dubstep what the fuck

i prefer glitch hop though, listen to KOAN Sound

xKore is cool
Last edited by SlyBash; Apr 9, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
xKore is cool

Yeah boy, Full Russian is so fucking beast.

One question about Excision. Is he really going mainstream? Cause I'm totally diggin' his new stuff.
Last edited by MrKapow; Apr 9, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!