Toribash
I hope so, don't quit brooooooooooooooooooooooo

*echo*
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Complaining is not welcome anywhere on our board. Present your issues as suggestions (which are, in turn, solutions).

Complaining does nothing.
Well said.

And yeah, the only possible way a complaint thread will be made is if the teachers are bored and are in the mood to see some humorous complaints. Other than that, I highly doubt that it will be necessary.

Considering I love advancements/upgrades of certain things, I think a "Masters" thread could be fun. It may have to go in the teachers lounge, but whatevs.

The group consists of teachers that go beyond the average teachers, holding great skill and are considered really helpful and wise. This means that they're outstanding at sparring, they're grammar is great, they think ahead, tell us when and why they are or were inactive, and, as stated before, helpful.

If this suggestion goes through, I recommend that there will be no applications. We will send the teacher we decide on a PM and give them a choice of accepting or declining. They'll also have to be careful with their choice of words. So if the person says "No" and then wants to become a master later on, they don't have the right to anymore considering "No" is an all out rejection.

Just randomly wanted to come up with it, and thought it'd be a great way to organize.
beware
the goblin
It organizes the good and helpful from the inactive and semi-useless.

The Masters system is only an organization tool, but also gives a lot more respect to the member, making them more of a respected and trusted member of the org. Trust allows you to do a lot more, even in life.
beware
the goblin
Would we have to make a thread like this: [RSO]Masters application thread. ?

Also, I wanna be a master, I think I'm up for it, Tamakuu can vouch for me, and you know, *cough* *cough*

MASTERexploder77
Originally Posted by TamaKuu
If this suggestion goes through, I recommend that there will be no applications. We will send the teacher we decide on a PM and give them a choice of accepting or declining. They'll also have to be careful with their choice of words. So if the person says "No" and then wants to become a master later on, they don't have the right to anymore considering "No" is an all out rejection.

So uh... No application thread.

And being a Master will burden a Major responsibility. I won't be one. Being a master means being extremely active on the RSO thread, helping out with the student and teacher applications, enforcing law correctly, and providing proper and valid criticism.
Last edited by Marrez; May 14, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
beware
the goblin
Oh, sorry Tama, didn't see that.