Ranking
We'll miss you anamy. You were good, but then you stopped for a long while and see now, you're quitting... Sorry but we had to leave, cause SSDD was going down without you .
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
what is going on? 20122012. i dont understand!

He wants to make a clan of his own, why can't you respect that. :<
I love you too anamy.. maybe you will change your mind.
Last edited by 20122012; Aug 20, 2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Still looking for set colors
I do like the idea of Vampire and stuff, but it costs way to much... I'm not doing good looking... When all sells i'll prob have about 10k total. But i know some things won't sell for a while, so i might win or lose money too. I do tourneys and bets and stuff. I don't know a cool set that's affordable...
invte me the clan and make me co lead plz
-----
Who i am my name is Isaac i played this game for like 2 years now and i played fps more then 11 years of my life and i would like to say that this clan is going to be a start of somthing new and somthing we all needed CHANGE i cant stress the fact that it would be an honer to fight for the right cause (i wrote this out like a war time-theme just go with it k :3) i hope u all enjoy me in ur clan
Last edited by Darressii; Aug 20, 2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Herro everyone im Mursami ive played this game for 2 months and i can say i got pretty good at it :3 im goin to be one of the co-leaders so let me say this....u get one change to make an impression on me if u make a bad one i wont ever respect u and will not like u.. if u make a good one we can be friends and hang out...P.S...Still waitin for ma invite:3
Hello friends, i'm redy to this clan, my name is Hafidz, I was born in Indonesia and I live in Indonesia too I'm 16 years old , I love listening to music, like : Rock music, Dance music, Electronic music and japanese pop or rock music . My favorite movies are Action movies and War movies, I play toribash for about 3 months, first time I play toribash I only play ingame, but since i have my frist clan now i like to post on forum too, like in art thread usually i'm buyying, selling, and requesting, oh yeah I like to watch animation movie like anime from japan, i think it's enough thank you
-----
okay waiting for invitation, make me be recruiter please don't forget be recruiter
Last edited by Lamperouge0; Aug 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My warhead will make no distinction...
hello ill like to be in ur clan my real name is diego in game cooldude60 im 15 im very smart and i play this game alot im a brown belt and i dont rage i like playing this game i lik3 to play mw3 on xbox i played i think for 1 year and been in a lot of clans so plz can i be in ur clan
Originally Posted by cooldude60 View Post
hello ill like to be in ur clan my real name is diego in game cooldude60 im 15 im very smart and i play this game alot im a brown belt and i dont rage i like playing this game i lik3 to play mw3 on xbox i played i think for 1 year and been in a lot of clans so plz can i be in ur clan

lets meet ingame, i gotta check you out
I see you're a Chilled Chaos fan... ME TOO!!!
-----
I think, lol. Cooldude. From avatar face. And cool like chilled
Last edited by Nijia; Aug 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump