Ranking
Can you do sets? If so I am looking for a robotic one or something that is knight like. I want this to be kind of realistic, not to cartoony if you know what I mean. For an example do /dl the7thvoid then /lp 0 the7thvoid in-game

Colors: Doesn't matter just nothing that goes with colors that cost more than 30k
Details: If you choose to do a knight (chainmall chest, paladin type [crosses])
If you choose robot doesn't matter really, I just want it kind of realistic.
Size: All of it in 256x256
Pay: I will pay 28k possibly 30 if I get some tc, maybe lower if the quality isnt satisfying.
@Drekz - ok will get started.
@Jeff - srry for the w8 but im on my bros computer right nao. So if u cud w8 another hr or 2 that wud be great.

mhm

Im almost done with the background for all the other banners, after that ill just add the text and see if ull like it.

Hey can you make me a trail texture to go along with this set, can you make it like a bunch of leaves but seperate them and make it look nice I will pay 1.5k if its good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

@SenBonsa - i cant see the picture, even with the link for sum reason.

@Prong - mmk, gettin startd.
-----
Prongy:
Dont know if u want all the leaves green or not.

Pic

Flamezz:

Banna

Skyrit:

pic

Last edited by xJuicy; Nov 15, 2012 at 03:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Alright juicy, but two questions, how long do you think it will take? Which style did you choose? And also please update me with the WIP's.
I prefer to do a robotic styled set, mostly cuz a knight set such as Voidz, was probally worth more than 28k.
And im better a robot sets :]

But yea, ill update u. It shud be finished by saturday afternoon, possibly sunday, but i cant look into the future.

Alright, make sure to make it as realistic as you can, I don't want it to cartoony styled.

I now have 30k
Last edited by Drekz; Nov 15, 2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Just got to 30k