Ranking
Hey, guys. Just though that after getting new PC I will start playing TB more seriously. I want also to refresh my tori-control skills, and I find this mod to be suitable. So, here's my app:

Formalities

oh dude.. i hope that i can vote for you, but i can't because i'm not a full member here.. ;(
i should'a train!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
patrickooo wanna play a match?
same for you saint if you want to come, /jo handbash

EDIT: I am improving! (still singleplayer)

DOUBLE EDIT: have to go
Attached Files
#H - Improving!.rpl (76.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by dank; Dec 1, 2012 at 08:10 PM.
dreamy suicide act
cerro: no i can't join, maybe tomorrow.. because it's too late here so i can't play. PM me when you wanna play.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Okay guys.

We will take little more recruits as i thought before.

Saint. I can easily see that you are really experienced player and a long time toribasher.
You are in as a recruit.

Cerronegro.
Just make an app and you are in. ;)

fuck
Name: CerroNegro
Belt: 4th dan black belt
GMT: +1
Skill level on your opinion (1-10): 6, still have alot to learn
Why you want to join?: Because handball is a really awesome mod and I'd like to become better!

And I can't post a multiplayer replay because I just got kicked from the handball server D:

dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
Name: CerroNegro
Belt: 4th dan black belt
GMT: +1
Skill level on your opinion (1-10): 6, still have alot to learn
Why you want to join?: Because handball is a really awesome mod and I'd like to become better!

And I can't post a multiplayer replay because I just got kicked from the handball server D:

Accepted and added to recruits.

Banlist is cleared now. It isn't our server so our host was little too fast using
his powers.

fuck
Handball game with inoob, He rage speced because we both were holding the ball and I didn't let go. xD

EDIT: Confirming Co-Leadership

EDIT: Handball match vs fatulbrown. We got tired so the end didn't finish. Anyways here it is.
Attached Files
Last edited by Abdy; Dec 2, 2012 at 02:34 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]