Ranking
there was nothing wrong with it you just didnt show direct energy use it was still a great replay
-----
@Tear the third replay real showed what happens when enemies lung at an opponent who can knock them off balance good work your in!
Last edited by Xany; Dec 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
Bending element ethnicity(EX.Earth):Fire
2. Why do you want to join the last of the benders:Imma HUGE Fan of avatar the last airbender and i always wanted to be in group based around it.
3. Forum Activity(1-10):9
4. Belt: 3rd dan Black Belt
5. Replay (showing understanding of flow of energy)You will be judged by this:
Attached Files
Kick Split.rpl (16.6 KB, 5 views)
Nice Dm.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
nice slam.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
split.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
What's the point of the org?
Looks more like a clan to me.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
this is an org similar to TrueAkido where fighters who use the energy and movements similar to that of bending which is to flow energy from one vessel to another transferring, overturning and winning against an opponent. this organization is for toribashers who believe there is a science behind fighting the mods we support in the org thread. the org is here to pull them closer together for us to share replays and our knowledge of the art of fighting. this is not a clan. that^ is the point of the org.
-----
@XxKolorzxX good slam replay great use of kinetic energy against your opponent good work on the power. your in the org.
Last edited by Xany; Dec 4, 2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1. Bending element ethnicity: I don't really know, Anamy can you tell me based on my replays?
2. Why do you want to join the last of the benders: The show was great and I want to support my good friend Anamy :3
3. Forum Activity(1-10): eeehhh 7
4. Belt: 10th dan
5. Replay (showing understanding of flow of energy)You will be judged by this: idk if you want multi player or single player, i put both.
Attached Files
cotter lenshu close.rpl (90.0 KB, 7 views)
cotter wushu pwnage.rpl (60.5 KB, 6 views)
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
1. Bending element ethnicity(EX.Earth):Wind
2. Why do you want to join the last of the benders: I remember watching the show when i was younger and to support anamy
3. Forum Activity(1-10):I wouldd say a 9
4. Belt:5th dan
Attached Files
requim.rpl (16.4 KB, 6 views)
spin.rpl (27.3 KB, 6 views)
Reported for reporting a reporter that reported someone else for reporting.
Originally Posted by nomechy102 View Post
1. Bending element ethnicity: I don't really know, Anamy can you tell me based on my replays?
2. Why do you want to join the last of the benders: The show was great and I want to support my good friend Anamy :3
3. Forum Activity(1-10): eeehhh 7
4. Belt: 10th dan
5. Replay (showing understanding of flow of energy)You will be judged by this: idk if you want multi player or single player, i put both.

Yes, goodluck..

Originally Posted by Backstab1 View Post
1. Bending element ethnicity(EX.Earth):Wind
2. Why do you want to join the last of the benders: I remember watching the show when i was younger and to support anamy
3. Forum Activity(1-10):I wouldd say a 9
4. Belt:5th dan

Yes too, we need more fighters here.. Fufu..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
@raihan12 i want you as an Avatar. thanks for the help

@nomechy102,yes you use push and pull making everything a smooth and even.

@Backstab1, yes you have great air motion and flow im loving it
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
@raihan12 i want you as an Avatar. thanks for the help

@nomechy102,yes you use push and pull making everything a smooth and even.

@Backstab1, yes you have great air motion and flow im loving it

What do you mean? I dont get it..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
this is an org similar to TrueAkido where fighters who use the energy and movements similar to that of bending which is to flow energy from one vessel to another transferring, overturning and winning against an opponent. this organization is for toribashers who believe there is a science behind fighting the mods we support in the org thread. the org is here to pull them closer together for us to share replays and our knowledge of the art of fighting. this is not a clan. that^ is the point of the org.
-----
@XxKolorzxX good slam replay great use of kinetic energy against your opponent good work on the power. your in the org.

You'll need to narrow it down a lot more than that, imafraid
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.