Toribash
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel
Last edited by Simon; Feb 8, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
piratez
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been.
ya
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth.

(Thread re-opened, stupid posts deleted. Rules created.)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had

(Make it so you have to bold your 3 word's..)
✡[Vibe]✡
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had two Iron Balls
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had two Iron Balls that hung below
✡[Vibe]✡
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had two Iron Balls that hung below his sexy chin
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had two Iron Balls that hung below his sexy chin, which looked like
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had two Iron Balls that hung below his sexy chin, which looked like a sexy chin

(ok ill wait a bit before i post again, btw i just had to)
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
It all began when the creature was in the depths of hell, taking the souls of bad people, the only way to save everything was to go up to Heaven and ask God to forgive him. The creature was an outlaw angel that had been raised on earth. But he had two Iron Balls that hung below his sexy chin, which looked like a sexy chin, but with balls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]