Ranking
Guys can you be more specific?
I'm sick of reading covered messages.
Say straight who you wan't in and who not.
MasterPpv - you are very friendly guy, but it seems for me that old members don't want to teach newcomers, just to stay with themselves, and calling us noobz. Or am I wrong understanding this tons of poem-like hidden messages written in medieval style?

I'm not 10, I wan't tell mom, that bad guys kicked me out of clan, but for god sake kick me out if you intend to do it and tell me it straight in my face.

This week with UNCE was a big fun and I appreciate it, but asking someone to join your clan and than calling him a noob and writing GTFO is just a f*cking mistake, no matter what you say - and that what I think about it.
Cheers!
Kosmo, I believe you, KopsBro, and kop should stay for sure, for you three are our most active new members and I have seen you ingame almost every day since your inception into the clan, though KopsBro and kop perhaps have not posted in the clan forum as much as yourself. Vulf, Varunajani, and egon1993 have not been nearly as active as they had promised, and if they don't pick it up fast, they can kiss their [UNCE] tags goodbye. Though they are good people and I like that they showed interest in UNCE, they have not lived up to activeness standards set by our older members and perhaps it will indeed be best if they leave the clan. If any of them is reading this, I mean no offense to them as they are great people, but they have not shown the activity they were asked of and perhaps it would be better if they went on on their own.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
sigh...im going to tell you this all right now..
im kicking everyone that isnt an legend...(have been in unce for since dsc tag and been apart of unce for 3-4 months) and you all know who you are.. so save your pitty "oh bez no,let me stay" and "oh bez,why!" because you already know why..im forming unce into what it once was..
might as well make your goodbye threads cause were going to kill you all in this war...unless you all are like uber noobs...i would just kick you all anyways,but whats the fun in that?besides im not the leader, i cant do that,so yeah,kosmo is that good enough for you? you guys can hate me or whatever,to be honest i dont care what you think..but just be aware im doing this for the good of unce..

everyone i plan on kicking:
KopsBro
vulf
kop
HersztPL
Punkaa
egon1993
masterppv
varunajani

everyone comming back:
tehbasher
hurricane
matox
firedrice
zimpy
bezurker
zanenutio
aviator
mistikal
iceshadow
goodmonkey

everyone i plan on getting back:
scheczudio
anesthetik
rawksonic
ashaltaf
zmt70
deagle1130

hope that wrapes it up...
Last edited by Bezurker; Jul 19, 2008 at 07:49 PM.
umm...no they didnt,deagle left,because of the situation with blam,and zmt was deagles real-life friend,so he went to RA or somewhere with him
lol unce seems to feed into two clans: guru and RA
Hmmmm.... Well, I can see there's no point in trying to stay if you're going to kick me, but at the least I could still come in and help you guys out and post in these forums, no? If me being kicked is for the good of UNCE I have absolutely no objections, but that doesn't mean I can't post here/help out does it? If you wish I'll remove my tag right now, but no matter what you say, I'm sticking with you guys until UNCE is disbanded, whether I'm officially in the clan or not. Anyways, I'll be glad to see UNCE returned to it's former glory, whether I'm a part of it or not. Goodbye guys, I had lots of fun and I hope... perhaps one day, you may see fit to let me in your ranks once more...
Last edited by MasterPpv; Jul 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
you do relize if you all win...you can re-take contol of unce master..
still..im not the leader..i cant kick you..so just put your tag back on lol
that is of corse you dotn want conflict and or/hand over leadership
Last edited by Bezurker; Jul 19, 2008 at 11:38 PM.
Sorry, but I'm not coming back. I had fun in [unce], but I've already decided to stay in RA.

Good luck in recruiting the rest of the members back though :]
[A L P H A]