Ranking
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Again, everyone that has posted thus far has been PMed.

And I have read everyone's replies, things look like they'll be starting well. Thank you guys.

You know, I never got a Pm.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
You know, I never got a Pm.

My fault. I'll send it to you as soon as I'm in front of a computer.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
re- inv plis

Welcome back Wicked.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I sent it, Apex.

Now
everyone thus far should be updated. Based on the responses I think we can get this plan underway very soon. How does this weekend on IRC sound guys? I am GMT -6 so tell me if that works for your own timezones or not.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
No games for awhile and not gonna start anytime soon. Man I can hardly get around to posting on these forums.

Soccer is over and I'm almost done pledgeing, you'll be seeing a lot more of me forum/IRC wise.

Also, jupiter's cock, it's fucking Pookie!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Heeeeeey Spartan!

I was wondering if I'd ever get to see you again!
Now is the time my man, I never leave
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body