Toribash
Original Post
Nabi-Tigers 2nd Lottery!
Ok guys i know a lot of new players cant afford the 5k for the 1 mill tc so i will be holding a starter lotto this will all be done via a program i had made that will randomly select a name in the designated .txt file.

Price has been increased to lower the amount of names i have to copy and paste , also there is now only 1 item up for the win and most likely will still be pharos

Tickets: 200tc (for every 200tc ill add your forum name to my .txt file)

Prize: a Single joint of maximum price.

Draw Date: 2nd of August 2008

Rules:
1) No Refunds.
2) Dont Complain if your name was not selected its randomly chosen.
3) No limit to how many times u can buy a ticket.
4) No tickets will be sold from the
2nd of August 2008 your money will be sent back even if its 1 minute past AEST
5) There is only a prize for the 1st name selected
6) failure to obey and understand these rules may result in removal of the next lotto held.

Nabi-Tiger
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

*Disregaurd this post.*
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

atm a pharos item might be hard to get due to the lack of items available to buy and the small amount i have atm

its only about 40k
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

5k more and you have what it costs, but maybe you can buy in the toriexchange or in the market.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Make sure the coding doesn't make it list alphabetically. It might if you are not careful.
It ain't eazay bein' cheezay, but somebody's gotta do it.

Gov_Cheese's toribash player stats

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication