Ranking
Originally Posted by Gov_Cheese View Post
Well I wish I could say that it was awesome, but I have to be a little selfish here. My colors are wrong; they should be nox force, gold relax, gold torso and sphinx blood along with both sphinx gradients; not red and white...that and I don't even have a replay in the thing. Where was my spinaltap decap? Overall though, the the video was awesome. could you put it a couple of frames per second faster, I believe that will take a lot of the time off. It will also go better with the music because you have such a high tempo rythm. If you have a fast song and slow movement, then it feels like the video is dragging on. You're awesome though Drakhir. Excellent work. I couldn't do anything that good if I tried...

"Take 2" is going to happen, as I forgot Gov Cheese and I want to put the "missing Torigods" too.

Thanks for all the comments/critiques. ;)
Nice vid, but music was repulsive. needed more ishi
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Excellent video but I had to watch with mute on for obvious reasons.
Last edited by DeathAwaits; Jul 31, 2008 at 04:53 AM.
Prelude for time feelers
Just a question, Is that circular thing in the beginning text made with the evolution package from videocopilot in AE? I want that so bad lol..
Originally Posted by AX7 View Post
heh it is l33t and ftw!

...of course an A7F fan is going to like Killswitch Engage.
It ain't eazay bein' cheezay, but somebody's gotta do it.

Gov_Cheese's toribash player stats

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication
can you please upload on rapidshare, or youtube, damn veoh or however you spell it is blocked for me
"Veoh is no longer available in SOUTH AFRICA. "
lol fail...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
"Veoh is no longer available in SOUTH AFRICA. "
lol I am a furry...

You can use a free proxy, I recommend Hotspot Shield which can be found here:

http://www.anchorfree.com/hotspot-shield/
Prelude for time feelers