Ranking
Anon
Connor Pratt
blue
I am a sports guy and play this game sometimes for the fun of how good this game is and i am really good if i can get the upper hand and counter someone in a really good move they use on me in it.
I want to join Anonymous because I want to be a guy that will help a lot in a Clan for everyone in there when i can help out and give tips sometimes for people.
-----
explained it
Last edited by Connor4654; Apr 24, 2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anon
Name:RelentlessForce
Belt:Blue
Activity In-Game:8
Reason for application to Anon: Since I have never been in a clan before, I would like to feel the thrill of participating in activities that I normally wouldn't
do without a clan.
About Myself: I have been playing Toribash since 2009 and have had multiple accounts due to my forgetfulness when I was just a 3rd grader. I love the excitement of a fight and the feeling of having teammates

Below is a boxing match between me and one of your clan members Miggielbi
P.S: Apologies for the title as I was in a hurry since the next match was about to start
Attached Files
OFEHFSFADAASSA.rpl (142.0 KB, 7 views)
Name: Fabi in rl, ingame FaBi2525
Activity-In-game(10-0): as long as school allows it 10 (after school/on weekends i play toribash all the time) i also play everyday at least a few games
Belt: Blackbelt
A little about yourself: I'm from Austria, i like to do sports and, obviously, play toribash. I've been playing for about 2 years and i got pretty decent in judo (normal and frac)
Why Anonymous: I've seen charm1 fighting and fought against him aswell, i was impressed, also, from what i've read, you are a cool clan with good and friendly members, and i'd just like to be in such a clan
name: pro213
belt:orange
how long:2012
I like this mod:Judo
I like playing :toribash and playing a ps3 on fifa 13 but i play toribash and love outdoors.
my moves would be clean head decapping and dislocating body parts and slamming people on the floor in judo
To people applying here:
Sorry we have not been responding or sending many invites for the last few days. Remember that we make a recruitment server every week. If you want to get a faster response try typing /jo anon whenever you play multiplayer and if we have made a server you will be sent there, if not you will create a server by that name. In this case please leave and play on whatever server you usually play on otherwise. Or you can just scroll through the servers and look for the one called anon recruitment but sometimes we just make servers to mess around which do not have descriptions and are harder to spot.

I hope this information is useful or encouraging. We will respond to your applications soon.
Good morning sweet princess
app
Name: irl David in game Ir0nTiger
Activity-In-game:10
Belt:blue
A little about yourself: I play every day and I have been trying to get to black belt. I live in a poor family I am always on my uncle computer for a little while till I get my own
Why Anonymous: I have played with [Anon]ZeroJoke and i have seen how good she is. I want to join and try to reach her level
IR0NTIGER
I will get round to sorting out everyone in a second. I have a MacBook so it is a great deal of effort for me to watch replays so I will try to get other clan members to watch them for me. You are better to explain your limitations as this gives me a better idea of how good you are. e.g. I struggle to run straight in a fluid manner. Or I can't do a good double cork without looking plastic.
-----
If you want to know the sort of things I look for in a clan member then look at our main clan thread. I tend to post there about what I like to see in new members. Thank you for reading this.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 28, 2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess