Toribash
Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
I thought you just got the news from his "sister's" thread. So that means you and Splunker were friends in real life?

his sister told me the whole thing, and i asked if i could post it, seeing as its more detailed than the, "he's dead" thread. and no we arent friends irl, just on toribash and MSN

hiding, i do not live in that area, i'll ask his sister if theres an article about it, and ill type it up on the forums. and as for that other thread, she just said hes dead and she would take over the clan, that was it, i asked if i could elaborate on it, i asked her what happened, and she told me the whole thing, i asked her if i could post it on forums and she said yes.
Last edited by Karhu; Aug 8, 2008 at 05:53 PM.
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Well could you get an article from his sister then? I'm not accusing anyone of not telling the truth, but as of now I just want to see something.
like i said, ill ask his sister if its gonna be in the south africa news, and the papers, ill ask for her to see if she could either scan and send them to me, or find a link of the online version of the news papers (if they have online papers)
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
Can't believe I fell for it.
Last edited by dalir; Aug 8, 2008 at 08:38 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Well I live in South Africa. And I can tell you all now that our news does not broadcast deaths as we have so many each day.

So if splunker really has passed away I show my deepest condolences to him and his family.

Btw I think I would like to know his real name in rl
..|.,
U1V1
Wow that is so sad. I was starting to become friends with him ;_;.

RIP Splunker.
MD: Roosters gets laid like. 24/7
*cries* ._. I liked him too...
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
wow, i never knew splunker, but i know that he was a cool dude, may you rest in peace, im sorry to hear this
I Iz Teh Shizzle YAH!!! Um, no... not really