Toribash
here is my steam i guess i dont really play mp games right now because of internet, but hey why not

recently ive been playing a lot of hearthstone, lag doesn't really matter on that so its perfect for my internet, my thing on there is winterwhite#1736, i play on eu and na, but mostly on na because the eu server likes to die all the time.

also been playing portal 2 because lsl bought it for me and it is neat, an improvement on the first game even, i am happy with it :O

oh also been checking out secrets of grindea, a weird rpg zeldaish thingy, it seems to parody but also is a grindy game, the arcade mode is interesting, kind of a rogue-like side game where you earn ranking points and get perks etc. currently there's only a demo out but you can do the early access to get betas i assume, that's the popular indie thing to do nowadays.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
also been playing portal 2 because lsl bought it for me and it is neat, an improvement on the first game even, i am happy with it :O

nice game indeed, you can have lots of fun in co-op
Oh man pal, I haven't played MDK in years.. that game was the shit on PS1. :')

Also Abe's Oddysee + Abe's Exoddus )o)
Anyone of you know the game Godus? It's a pretty cool and fun Indie game I bought last year at the winter sale for like 3 euros or something. It's like a god simulation where you have to make your "followers" evolve. It seemed to be a bit unfinished first but they kept on going with developing. At the loading screen, when you start the game, there's always a little line saying till how much percentage the game is finished. It's at 49% atm, from early access to the Beta now I think and it became a lot of fun ! You should take a look at this.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Anyone of you know the game Godus? It's a pretty cool and fun Indie game I bought last year at the winter sale for like 3 euros or something. It's like a god simulation where you have to make your "followers" evolve. It seemed to be a bit unfinished first but they kept on going with developing. At the loading screen, when you start the game, there's always a little line saying till how much percentage the game is finished. It's at 49% atm, from early access to the Beta now I think and it became a lot of fun ! You should take a look at this.

I got bored of that game in like 3 days, it was fun though during though 3 days.
godus seems really cool, i'll wait til it's later in development and buy it then

thanks for that tip destram!
'u'
Originally Posted by zeto View Post
godus seems really cool, i'll wait til it's later in development and buy it then

thanks for that tip destram!

No problem. And yes, that's a good idea to wait for it to develop, I am just more like the guy who likes to follow the development progress kind of.

funds added, time to replenish my needs!

list of the games i bought:

will update this thread with thoughts on all of them once i've played them!
(already played braid and meatboy but had cracked version, they deserved to be bought instead!)
-----
HAMMERFIGHT IS CURRENTLY FREE ON STEAM, thought i'd give a heads up!
Last edited by zeto; May 10, 2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'u'