Ranking
Re: Instuments
erm, you don't make sense, Jives said that he was given one by a relative who visited america, nothing about 'songbird ocarinas', and then you said he was a dork.... hmmmm

Well, i have an ocarina, just a memento...
Originally Posted by TSRabbit
erm, you don't make sense, Jives said that he was given one by a relative who visited america, nothing about 'songbird ocarinas', and then you said he was a dork.... hmmmm

Well, i have an ocarina, just a memento...

"Songbird Ocarina" is a company that manufacture's them. Its a proper noun.
And he said that "i think it may be a kind of tourist trap thing" of which I went on to show that not only was it not a tourist trap device, but they've existed for thousands of years.
Where is the flaw in my logic?
whatever, but he didnt say anything about songbird...

and the unsult againgst him was unneccessary
i do know what im talking about... i meant i dont think my one is made correctly and is not intended to actualy be played properly.
Been playing Saxophone for nigh-on 8 years, got a nice Jupiter Baryton in my room now. Been a bit on-and-off for the last few years, but I'm hoping to pick it up again once I'm in uni. So damn hard to find good teachers when you don't live in a big city :/
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
I've been playing drums for about 6 years. I could basically play anything. My drum teacher is Adam Shendal and he was taught by Buddy Rich.

I have about 200 songs memorized what it comes to knowing exactly what to play, tempos, etc.

Jazz, Rock, Funk are all fun to play.