Ranking
I think you can make generic textures around the whole thing and not worry about the image that shows from different angles.
Like tribals throughout?

Just suggestion, not an request.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
@Thegrimreaper: its on its way to you now, 5k =)
@NinjaAiPoM: no, no i cannot. (its in Tori shop, other wise youd be screwed for timing)
@JuHa: Done and sent (oh, and the Noooo one went all the way round, you mean the "Shit i DQed" one =P)

@Darkslayerx: I shall ;-)
@DarkJak: That is just a bad template that causes that, mine dont do that =P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

Ill try it Slayer, but its gonna be tricksy.

u can call meh DSX or slayer or dark
Taylor Gang or Die
I call DarkJak Dark, and there is someone else called Slayer, so you are now DSX =P

EDIT: dont forget to rate thread XD
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
LOL!!! See on texture which have done for me!!! You Know how much he has asked for it? 20K XD!!!)))) Such texture I can do for 1 minute myself)) You are a real goon, Gorman if u think that I buy it beside you!!! Thank you for get prettier work!)))
wow nice man lol i need a dq template ahhh lol man nice work

good luck with shop
JaCk Is BaCk
Originally Posted by Abervlad View Post
LOL!!! See on texture which have done for me!!! You Know how much he has asked for it? 20K XD!!!)))) Such texture I can do for 1 minute myself)) You are a real goon, Gorman if u think that I buy it beside you!!! Thank you for get prettier work!)))

Lol, i said id usually charge 20k, but offer XD

Oh well, ill just put it up for sale for 8k then, no big deal.
WARNING: Asking for a request then refusing to pay will make me put it on the premade list, but the requester is not allowed to buy it, that would be called scamming.

Originally Posted by RDC View Post
wow nice man lol i need a dq template ahhh lol man nice work
good luck with shop

Thanks, and check first post =P