Ranking
  • I want to join this clan because it really sounds interesting and a few of my friends are in this clan. ( a few).
  • I heard of aloof by the man himself. Mastertron
  • I know Mastertron, OmegaAlt, Aerotack, SnperMoney, and KatheCat. (used to know L3G3nd but its been so long)
  • This is my Alt. my other account is darkgaming ,5th dan. although i will be using this for a bit and i would prefer if it was on this account,
  • I do not have any skills of what you would like. i am sorry But i am good at mods as Mushu, Taekkyon, and i am okay at akido but i do not play it often.
  • I do not have Skype sadly, it was taken away and i will not be getting it back any time soon. But i do have steam. Feel free to add me. I can not talk in a normal chat though. Only in group chats and voice. my steam is Sacred Mythology
  • Tadah! really not that good replays cause i usually save em for like moves i might edit and use or etc. ;-;. mercy
Ok. I personally do like to game, but i also go hiking and i like to play soccer. I am 12 years. Hope i can meet yall and get closer to this clan soon! I also find this clan to have high respect, and i respect them as much as well. There are many cool people in this clan! even if i dont make it, and if you read this, i suggest you join this clan!
Attached Files
That luck..rpl (38.7 KB, 7 views)
Prkr - second time.rpl (1.14 MB, 3 views)
Parkour - First.rpl (332.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by sacredmyth; Feb 26, 2015 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Word Spelled wrong
Originally Posted by xxxKolorz View Post
@Mastertron What should I do?

Follow the application guide lines
-----
Originally Posted by sacredmyth View Post
  • I want to join this clan because it really sounds interesting and a few of my friends are in this clan. ( a few).
  • I heard of aloof by the man himself. Mastertron
  • I know Mastertron, OmegaAlt, Aerotack, SnperMoney, and KatheCat. (used to know L3G3nd but its been so long)
  • This is my Alt. my other account is darkgaming ,5th dan. although i will be using this for a bit and i would prefer if it was on this account,
  • I do not have any skills of what you would like. i am sorry But i am good at mods as Mushu, Taekkyon, and i am okay at akido but i do not play it often.
  • I do not have Skype sadly, it was taken away and i will not be getting it back any time soon. But i do have steam. Feel free to add me. I can not talk in a normal chat though. Only in group chats and voice. my steam is Sacred Mythology
  • Tadah! really not that good replays cause i usually save em for like moves i might edit and use or etc. ;-;. mercy
Ok. I personally do like to game, but i also go hiking and i like to play soccer. I am 12 years. Hope i can meet yall and get closer to this clan soon! I also find this clan to have high respect, and i respect them as much as well. There are many cool people in this clan! even if i dont make it, and if you read this, i suggest you join this clan!

Great application and nice replays.
To anyone looking at how to apply. This is how to do it right ^^^
Welcome to Aloof sacredmyth
Last edited by Mastertron; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Why you want to join? : I want to be part of a growing community and help it grow How you heard of (Aloof)? :I was browsing the clan list after my ascendance from InnerFury and found a community that I know where I belong
If you know anyone in the clan? : I know Mastertron

Short Application sorry my nan's funeral D:
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.