Toribash
Hello,
My name is Tiago and my username is tiagomartins222. I come from portugal but i can speak english better than portuguese. I'm currently blue belt and almost brown belt. I'm very active and i play everyday also on the forums. I love judofrac and also i am loving aikido as i am currently practicing it and I'm I've seen lots of people in this clan and they were really nice so i want to join in.

And i definitely want to join clan war and crush people and have an awesome time!

I will do anything in order to join this clan. I will be in this clan for as long as you want me to be in it, but i hope to never leave (if i ever join). I really hope i get accepted to this awesome clan.

"Death comes quickly to those who wait"
Last edited by tiagomartins222; Apr 24, 2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by tiagomartins222 View Post
Hello,
My name is Tiago and my username is tiagomartins222. I come from portugal but i can speak english better than portuguese. I'm currently blue belt and almost brown belt. I'm very active and i play everyday also on the forums. I love judofrac and also i am loving aikido as i am currently practicing it and I'm I've seen lots of people in this clan and they were really nice so i want to join in.

And i definitely want to join clan war and crush people and have an awesome time!

I am willing to do anything in order to join this clan. I will be in this clan for as long as you want me to be in it, but i hope to never leave (if i ever join). I really hope i get accepted to this awesome clan and even if i don't i'll still be happy i tried.

"Death comes quickly to those who wait"

You've taken some words from someone else's application at the end, apart from switching a few words round. other then that it's an ok app. you'll need testing.
-----
also, stop applying. we'll get to your test as soon as we can. the more you apply, as much as I like your enthusiasm, it comes off a little annoying. so just wait please.
Thank you.
Last edited by Mastertron; Apr 24, 2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hello,I'm Adam,I'm 9 years old and I was born Nov.2,I'm am looking for a clan that I can stick with and trust.My main mods are Mushu,twin swords,and I like to parkour sometimes.I have been playing Toribash for 1 year.I might be able to join a few clan matches but I am still learning and I hope I can help this clan in anyway possible .I have not been tested. "Death comes to those who wait"
Last edited by Kronus5; Apr 25, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Kronus5 View Post
Hello,I'm Adam,I'm 9 years old and I was born Nov.2,I'm am looking for a clan that I can stick with and trust.My main mods are Mushu,twin swords,and I like to parkour sometimes.I have been playing Toribash for 1 year.I might be able to join a few clan matches but I am still learning and I hope I can help this clan in anyway possible .I have not been tested. "Death comes to those who wait"

decent app. you're only 9 so you havn't had much time to gain arty skills I guess (not judging). added to test.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hello, my name is Harri I'm 14 my birthday is on the 18th of july. I am good at Mushu related mods as well and am trying to become a parkourist and pro sparer i am already mediocre at both of these. well not so much parkour, I try to make art but i can't as i have not got a good enough computer to support photoshop and well i don't know how to use it c:. I joined Toribash in 2012 but i had a large break and restarted in late 2013 i don't really have many hobbies other than games other than drumming well i guess i go on Facebook and twitter every now and then to talk to my friends. I am normally quite good at making friends on toribash. c: so thank you for reading this assuming you do

Your sincerly,
Harri (DARKmilk)
Herpies... I geuss.
Originally Posted by DARKmilk View Post
Hello, my name is Harri I'm 14 my birthday is on the 18th of july. I am good at Mushu related mods as well and am trying to become a parkourist and pro sparer i am already mediocre at both of these. well not so much parkour, I try to make art but i can't as i have not got a good enough computer to support photoshop and well i don't know how to use it c:. I joined Toribash in 2012 but i had a large break and restarted in late 2013 i don't really have many hobbies other than games other than drumming well i guess i go on Facebook and twitter every now and then to talk to my friends. I am normally quite good at making friends on toribash. c: so thank you for reading this assuming you do

Your sincerly,
Harri (DARKmilk)

nice Application dude. I'll add you to testing
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hi, my name is Brandon. Born in the first month of the year, on the 19th. I play basketball, soccer, and love to run. #BornToPlay is my slogan. I have been in a clan before, I am GREAT at mushu, wushu, etc. Akidobigdojo, I'm good with it, and Practice hard for clan wars. Also, I am a GREAT war warrior. Oh and, I'm 19.
-----
Sorry, have to add on. My ways of communication is skype and kik. Both named BadBrayBoy. I can run and parkour. Russ had tested me and gave me a 7/10, sorry for the sloppiness that day, I will practice. This clan is amazing, so if I get rejected, I know you're too good for me guys. You're awesome.
Last edited by BadBrayBoy; Apr 25, 2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello i am riddellman
previous clans:fancy,fairy and duke

i would like to join because i feel as a player the clan can be beneficial to me as a player. i feel like this is a big step up for me into a bigger clan, i know i am not a black belt but i am very good at fighting, russ gave me a 7/10 in fighting for aikido.

i love to parkour and spar and i am learning breakdancing i am very nice and fun to be around

i hope you consider me to be within your ranks
Last edited by Riddellman; Apr 25, 2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: minor edit
I was also the first few to EVER climb Mt. Everest. That's right, I climbed the highest mountain in the WORLD. Hope you like my application, May The Dark Be With You.
Well my name is Brandon And i'm 15 if i had to say how active i'm on the forum i would say i'm never on XD I've been playing toribash for 3 years i had meny accounts one called pro0noob one called fadeblack But my new one is Novafate Im not the best player in the world but i am super lucky when it come to this game if i had to say my skill level it would be up to a blackbelt and with my luck A custom belt XD i win game that are almost impossible to win i feel like something is watching over me XD Well my hobbie are Gaming Football and sometimes editing I'm a pretty shy guy so i don't talk much but I'm a really nice guy when you get to know me I hope you will let me in and i can be apart of the great Dark Team(and if you would like to know y skype is pro0noob