Toribash
Accepted welcom to Vibe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
8===D
I love random! So funny :3 Mom saying I have to go to sleep, but im almost 13 lol. FTB! For the bed! i dont know why i writing this maybe im to tired to think maybe we are all horses who are dreaming here in norway its 01am aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh im only twelve but im feel like im 14 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *poke myself to death* cya guys at the other side FTB!
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Liaxo's so random he tells is mom things I say, then reports back with reactions.

GLORIOUS

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It's an 8 year old quote though, but I will never forget how I asked my mom what 69 was because of your xbox live username.
I am 100% certain she remembers too, cause it was bad, man. I was 12 :|
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn