Toribash
dude make your own opener
just because it's not a default replay anymore doesn't make it acceptable
bgjames1 & qma: Which replay are you talking about? Really, I want to know. I made this opener by myself quite a while ago, and since I started playing Toribash when it was 4.92, I haven't seen that replay you guys are talking about. And if it was an edition of a replay, I'd say it. So, if you could post that replay, I'd be thankful
xMath: Sure! Just give credits
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
Originally Posted by VoidVector View Post
bgjames1 & qma: Which replay are you talking about?

almost most of your replays are using the openers of Gram0fon or Nightin

(how I noticed is because look at nightin's thread from a while ago and look at Gram's thread and look at some of his manip replays)

i'm not trying to be like Dezrai but i'm a little curious about how you are making theses replays especially when you "just started" and tbh I havn't seen you here before or around the community or the game at all

(normally I would be active in-game mostly around that join date but you are making a lot of head scratchers right now.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Gramofon? Oh, hell no! His openers are impossible to use xD
And Nightin... I don't know much about him/her :3
And I've been playing Toribash for around a year or so xD (I started with another account, but since it was very shitty I started over with this one). And I'm not very active on multiplayer because I like a bit more making replays for my own fun Aaaand, I'm pretty active on the forums, I just don't post much things.
But well, belive in me! I'm not a replay stealer or things like that. My opener may look similar to their's because I like watching the 'pros' replays to have some inspiration, and things among those lines

Anyways, I want to close this little argue or discussion here xD I don't my thread to fill with other stuff :c
My life in one replay
Attached Files
[M] Pussy Pounder.rpl (194.1 KB, 13 views)
New PC:
i think the opener is kinda slow,and i dont really like how you touch the ground(wold looks cool if you used it to make more movements).
split was alright,even being possible to a boom there,but idk its just me.
one suggestion is to try to make you hits looks powerful,the decap is the problem,you got the decap,but didnt looked cool the way you got it,in my opinion(and probably of some others) you could manipulate upper torso a bit to make him in a good position to make a decap punch that takes the head "flying",doesnt need to be an "chuck toris" and make the head get out of the sky,but you can make it better.
the head touch looked kinda twitchy,but i liked the end pose.

my life in one replay(i dont want to say replay name,lool):
opener looks kinda generic and simple,however you got some speed to make the dm looks cool.
second kick/boom was great,and that ground dm was fabulous...
hm i liked the skeet tho
end pose was ok.

try to make more action on a replay,alot of movements and stuff to keep it entertaining.
besides that,you replays are good,keep going ahead.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I should make more replays when I'm half asleep
Attached Files
[M] 3 A.M.rpl (269.9 KB, 10 views)