Ranking
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
this thread is to make a point against people disrespecting his art
he could have made probably 500k+ on all of these heads collectively, i don't understand why some people can't be appreciative of it
sure it's in free art purgatory but oh well, it's his decision

I'm very appreciative of it, I'd just like to see him take requests.
they call me ????????????
Jusmi you could sell heads make some money off of them and buy a new pc for streaming instead of giving free art i'd more than likely try to donate to you for a new pc.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post

Im sorry, I still couldn't get this texture off my eyes. I really love the lively coloring :3 it got my attention. I also like the eye, it reminds me of how vitiek makes his eyes for his robot heads.

The teeth could have had been white-er well... they look like teeth to me uh, since its pink, I also think its ripped flesh.

The 3 visible smudges look weird.

Insert joke here

These heads are really really really really really good.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
anyone that wants to be proud of owning a beautiful head made by you XD

anyways, i love the heads, i wish i could buy some of them though. hopefully you still will make art to sell <3

Probably never will again : D

Originally Posted by Oriq View Post
If you're going to do a free head forum, you should prolly consider doing a wider variety of art. If you're going to do them for free at-least take requests from us as well. "At this point who needs to by head textures, amirite?"

1: I'll make what i want to when i want to make a texture.
2: It says on the first post that i take suggestions.

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
this thread is to make a point against people disrespecting his art
he could have made probably 500k+ on all of these heads collectively, i don't understand why some people can't be appreciative of it
sure it's in free art purgatory but oh well, it's his decision

^

Originally Posted by Inox View Post
Wow nice head Jusmi. Thank you for giving us free

No problem.

Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Jusmi you could sell heads make some money off of them and buy a new pc for streaming instead of giving free art i'd more than likely try to donate to you for a new pc.

Well that was ruined when i was publicly disrespected. I still freelance art outside of this game though, so it's all good.

Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
Im sorry, I still couldn't get this texture off my eyes. I really love the lively coloring :3 it got my attention. I also like the eye, it reminds me of how vitiek makes his eyes for his robot heads.

The teeth could have had been white-er well... they look like teeth to me uh, since its pink, I also think its ripped flesh.

The 3 visible smudges look weird.

Insert joke here

These heads are really really really really really good.

Illuminati

New head folks. Nothing special or fancy, just a weird "anime"? inspired head, sketchy lines cause lazy.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Damn jusmi, these are dope heads you giving out.
You would've made a ton of tc with these heads.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
at this point you're just giving out heads in spite and really hurting no one but yourself
i commend you for trying hard to prove a point, but the way you're carrying it out is quite immature and ignorant
you could be making these heads pay-to-own and sell the tc for $, like a normal and logical person would do
instead you're making no gain, and no legacy as you so desire

wonderful heads as always and i hope you get what you want out of this
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
at this point you're just giving out heads in spite and really hurting no one but yourself
i commend you for trying hard to prove a point, but the way you're carrying it out is quite immature and ignorant
you could be making these heads pay-to-own and sell the tc for $, like a normal and logical person would do
instead you're making no gain, and no legacy as you so desire

wonderful heads as always and i hope you get what you want out of this

maybe this is just me, but if i were in the shoes of jusmi and felt the way he did about what had happened, i'd feel shitty but definitely not shitty enough to regret a decision like this considering i actually did go and made a thread for free textures. maybe not for the same reason, but that's irrelevant considering he's still making textures. that's definitely a step above having a hissy-fit and stopping as a whole

though my textures have minus the talent, experience, and beauty in them but that's also irrelevant since i'm at a different stage of experience

this is toribash we're talking about. big whoop, people in this community can be dicks. stuff passes over and new talent will show or, worse comes to worse, art community dies for a while

anyway, neat stuff. still would like to know contact information or see some of your works outside of tb. would like to pay someone for a neat commission.
Last edited by Marrez; Jul 8, 2016 at 04:35 AM.
beware
the goblin
please sell heads like a normal person because i will pay a ton of tc for most of these...

anyways, you're really talented. keep it up dude!