Toribash
Dude just saying. What ive seen so far is not even close to worth 95k ;). Keep that in mind man!
I'm busy working on something as we speak

Can I ask if you want the name of the clan on it, and if you do, what would it be?
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Viri de Iustus Nex, the clan tag is VDiN, and it really depends on the execution. I can't picture in my head how it will look, but go ahead and try it.
Rough 1
Since it's sort of medieval themed I'll try an old english sorta thing
-----
Here is a super-rough version I just finished, mainly to see colour schemes and such

Rough 1

Hope you like, tell me what you think
Last edited by Sloth; Aug 22, 2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Apparently I can't spell
(RL)||[RMO]
I think it's pretty good, not a huuge fan of the purple. Could you maybe use a more minimalist colour scheme, maybe just various shades of similar complementary colors. Like what you did with the writing though I will present this draft to the rest of my clan and let you know what they tink
Sure. What colours were you thinking of?
(RL)||[RMO]
Holy shit, just read "rough" dude, it's fucking good for rough 1 wth. So yea anyway, I would love if you used colors surrounding red/maroon to imply slaughter, gold/white to imply nobility and royalty, and emerald cos fuckit.
-----
You can draw some inspiration from the clan name, which translates to: heroes of righteous slaughter. :P
Last edited by perdy; Aug 22, 2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
alrighty then thanks
-----
I'm going to make a shit recolour really quick to understand what you mean
-----

Rough 1 Recolour 1

-----
Something like that?
Last edited by Sloth; Aug 22, 2016 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(RL)||[RMO]
Yea, love that. You've got it