Toribash
In-Game Name/Real Name: ING:PAIKOr Real:Adiel

Belt of your account: PAIKOr 3 dan black belt

Win Ratio of your account: 48% i have a reason for this

Is this your main account or alt account? If it's your alt, tell us the reason you're not using your Main: PAIKOr is my main acc

How active are you in toribash ?/10: 6,5

How active are you on forums ?/10: 6,0

Did you have any pervious clan? If you had, why did you leave it: i was in Obey and POW POW (reason for leaving from obey: the leader and the peapol in the clan hated me becouse i did not do abd and aikido as they wanted me to do so i left) (Reason for leaving POW POW: all my friend left the clan and its literly so dead)

What is your Favorite/Main Mod in Toribash. What are your Skills (Provide Replays): ok my win rate is 48% becouse i don't play aikido and abd and judo and etc mods 2 much my main mods are Spar, Parkour

How will you help our Clan:i am respect full happy and just fun probably to have around

Tell us more about your Life (Please provide brief explaination): I am half african and half finish my mother is from finland when my dad is from africa
i can speak english that a not a problem my child hood is was not the best i got bulied a lot and i had many suicidal thoughts i did get some help and for now i am doing fine and life is looking great

Other information you like to share(optional): ask me for anything if you wan't to know

Why do you want to join Chiv: becouse Software is here and his a good friend and + i heard this clan is good so why not

Skype/Discord name (Required for communication):i am in you'r skype my name is PAIKOrs and my discord is Dansa#6239

and these rpls are some of them are new and old so i hope they are ok
Attached Files
zack and pai good spar.rpl (504.7 KB, 7 views)
Pai and Dash spar.rpl (342.8 KB, 5 views)
yolo and me pk AS3.rpl (1.72 MB, 5 views)
paikor and Roger spar.rpl (439.8 KB, 4 views)
paik and yolo pk roof.rpl (873.4 KB, 5 views)
?As? hmm...
Good app. Your win ratio is 48% which is below the recruitment rule (aboove 50%) but i think that's fine.You're a spar/pk player and not a multiplayer so I guess that win ratio has nothing to do with your skills.
Btw, Nice replays you got way better ~Software123
Nothing much to say so yeah, i would accept you for the clan. Also i'm gonna wait for Karhu16's reply to see what he says. Good luck friend!
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
In-Game Name/Real Name:THRSavage

Belt of your account:green

Win Ratio of your account:47.55

Is this your main account or alt account? If it's your alt, tell us the reason you're not using your Main: Main

How active are you in toribash ?/10:7/10

How active are you on forums ?/10:6/10

Did you have any previous clan? If you had, why did you leave it:

What is your Favorite/Main Mod in Toribash. What are your Skills (Provide Replays):aikido

How will you help our Clan: i'm respectful and funny but i can also be serious

Tell us more about your Life (Please provide brief explanation):Im half jamican adn half english and i have no trouble with english i started playing on my real acc in 2014

Other information you like to share(optional):

Why do you want to join Chiv: Because i heard this is a amazing clan so i might as well try it out

Skype/Discord name (Required for communication): Discord: THRSavage
name=narutonooo

age=14

gender=male

win%=52

how active= mostly on weekends

previous clan= Obey,left because it was dying

what can I bring to clan= Victory!

Other skills out of toribash= not saying -.-

other info= no

Skype name= narutonooo
you're already invited like a week ago narutonooo based on your test with Karhu16
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda