Ranking
Original Post
YOUshop
YOUshop is finally here!

Some of these features are still not quite yet available. This is only the beta, so there are bound to be some bugs.

Please keep any discussion of YOUshop in this thread.
you don't want participe in WC 2008??

and veb if it's possible you should make search bar. it would help for searching items on lowest prices
Nope, I don't ;P Laziness. So, can I put this ticket to shop for lower price than torishop? >.>

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Good stuff veb. No offense, but i dont like the prices for premium, but i guess it will become worth it. Also what happens if we want to haggle down prices, will we only be able to do that in the forums. And say if we get the price dropped for a deal, only for us, what happens if it gets sold before we get to it, is it possible to put a lock on only for a specific person?
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
well i bought the premium shit for accident and now i cant even add an image to my shop. this sucks, sorry.
btw: its this one http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9175/bild1sx8.png
EDIT: nevermind sorry lol. its my front pic, i didnt know. great feature XD
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by ofPhridge View Post
Good stuff veb. No offense, but i dont like the prices for premium, but i guess it will become worth it. Also what happens if we want to haggle down prices, will we only be able to do that in the forums. And say if we get the price dropped for a deal, only for us, what happens if it gets sold before we get to it, is it possible to put a lock on only for a specific person?

Like a discount for specific members?

If so, it might be added to the "Premium" features.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by Vx7 View Post
And thats worth "50000"tc a month?

it's worth it.

WOO I MADE OVER 200k IN LESS THAN A DAY, PROBABLY ONLY 10 HOURS!

ALSO, I GOT RID OF ALL THE JUNK IN MY INVENTORY!!

*hugs veb*
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Yeah,awesome, i have sold almost all things I have ^_^
But looks like there was some glitch yesterday...
All glitchusers were caught or no?
Good stuff veb. No offense, but i dont like the prices for premium, but i guess it will become worth it.

I agree with this opinion. in YouShop is probably already more than 300 stores and will soon be over 5k and I think that it begins to be worth of this. but it will not be worth this for people who want to sell only few bronze, vamp, marine, aqua or even Chronos, orc and gladiator items and which are together worth less than 10k, 5k tc or even less than 1k tc. but what if there would be possible to create one of smaller and cheaper package premium? there could be smaller pictures than in premium and would be placed higher on list than other stores but below than premium shops worth 50k.
prices of premium shops could be for example like these:
50k tc
25k tc
10k tc
5k tc
1k tc
Last edited by MNR; Dec 13, 2008 at 04:41 PM.
Why can't you sell textures? I have right and left arm biceps which i want to sell
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride