Ranking
Original Post
~Nabi~SaintOwar's Floating comp!~20k~
Hey there!In this comp you must keep UKE up in the air using kicks and punshes whith no grab for as long as you can and as stylish as you can.

Rules:
1-Dont grab
2-Dont Hack replays or steal them
3-Dont judge my rules
4-Have fun

Prizes:
1st:15k
2nd:5k

Starting and Ending date:
Starts now and ends on the 25th

I would like to thank Nabi for sponsoring all of my comps!

Have fun and good luck!

Edit:This is called the floating comp but I pressd enter by mistake
ummm, I am not expecting Saint to read all my posts right now. They are there to inform him when he has the time to read them. That was a pretty useless post Ash.

But, w/e.

I fixed my replay.

Went in the air: Frame 955
Hit the ground: Way after the match was over.
Total air time: 955 recorded frames

Sorry Toriboomer, but you definatly can't beat this.
Attached Files
00ice 955 frames new.rpl (158.6 KB, 14 views)

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Start: 1468
Stop: 442
Frames in the air: 1026 frames

im gonna try and make it better because obviously, there are more frames left.
Attached Files
#flight-sim.rpl (132.4 KB, 15 views)
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Some one needs to calm down and take that squirrel out of his pants. He's just telling us something.

Just trying to help cyclones but yours is a bit glitchy so uke touches the ground at frame 700 and something.
Last edited by SgtBeans; Dec 23, 2008 at 03:45 AM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
strange, when i watch it, it had no glitches or anything that looks questionable.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
hmmm. maybe its just my computer. did you try downloading it off of the forum and then watching it?

with some revision this is my new entry
keep uke in the air.rpl
total air time= 1013
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
yeah BlackNWyte has our work laid out for us. I don't think we can top such style and grace and hard work and agility and spirit and movement and the dedication of great replay maker. yeah we're screwed.............