Ranking
is there some sort of tryout process that i should go through?
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
belt:3rd dan
average rank in-game:800
mods that u like:judo(just started liking judo), wushu,taekkyon,sambo,altar (i love to spar)
some of my best judo replays: well i really dont have any cuz i just started liking judo
specialties other than toribash:singnatures. (kinda)
Last edited by xalpha25; Jan 4, 2009 at 01:55 AM.
Belt:Black
Average Rank in-game:1200-1250
Mods that you like (optional):Judo,aikido.wushu
Some of your best judo replays(optional):2 replays i took from a fight i had right b4 i typed this, I base most of my moves for avoiding dq
Specialties other than Toribash(if able to be expressed):Texture making,
Attached Files
dq.rpl (19.4 KB, 4 views)
Belt: 10th dan
Average Rank in-game: <130
Mods that you like (optional): Judo, wushu
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
APPLETHINGY

Name: crazylars

Belt:5th dan black belt
Average Rank in-game: 400-500
Mods that you like (optional):Wushu, Judo 'n' Betabox
Specialties other than Toribash(if able to be expressed): I have no funking idea... Maybe phailing at about everything... Or something like that... I'm not able to express...
nono gubbin, theres no trial or something like that. all you have to do is be willing to duel it out with the other JL members from time to time, and report back with the score, which will be tracked and posted in the forum, which we hope we will have up by then.

we really need to make an info thread on this.

also, alot of this will be voted on later on, what to call it etc, but stuff have to work out first, like the forum and etc.

for now we just need alot of players who think they have what it takes to make a difference in a real judo community.
if you apply, that is, fill in the info (it will be processed and stuff, and its just for organising purposes) your in.

but i warn you, the value of the JL tag will diminish when alot of people start using it.

but yeah, apply, and ur in.