Ranking
Originally Posted by Yasiou View Post
The ending was great it set it up quite well for a sequel, at least I thought it set up the game for a sequel. Especially from the inscriptions etc on the walls after the credits roll, made me think that next game was to be in feudal Japan or something, but now its apparently set in Revolutionary France.

They really should have made the combat unforgiving, as the point of 'assassination' is not to charge into location sword unsheathed and fight your way through the guards to your target or even fight your way out for that matter, as it sounds like a few people in this thread did this >.> Historically assassins of the Crusade, once eliminating their target, were pursued by guards and were usually killed in the following combat due to being outnumbered and such.

Game should have emphasized that escape, undetectability and anonymity of the assassin, but yes, it gave you freedom enough to think "I think I shall just fight my way through"...

It was a good game.

Well.. Ubisoft is french right? Kind of expected..

Also,

"..Historically assassins of the Crusade, once eliminating their target, were pursued by guards and were usually killed in the following combat due to being outnumbered and such..."

Were you paying attention to anything? Reality is 'allowed' anyone can write 'history' life is a lie!

Anyway, I'm at the part where some bitch is an impostor and I gotta find this guy who is running away with his tail in between his legs. Whatev.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Well.. Ubisoft is french right? Kind of expected..

Also,

"..Historically assassins of the Crusade, once eliminating their target, were pursued by guards and were usually killed in the following combat due to being outnumbered and such..."

Were you paying attention to anything? Reality is 'allowed' anyone can write 'history' life is a lie!

Anyway, I'm at the part where some bitch is an impostor and I gotta find this guy who is running away with his tail in between his legs. Whatev.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ubisoft is french.

"Were you paying attention to anything? Reality is 'allowed' anyone can write 'history' life is a lie!"

touche

Well, I haven't played Assassin's Creed for like a year ;p And I was mainly referring to why they should have made the combat more unforgiving, as many people who have posted here have said it was a little on the easy side.

But yes life is a lie, the game is worth a play through.