Ranking
I have bad feelings these requests call out my master of anime(MRAMA)

anyway the head with eye under hair
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Im actually kinda hoping Mrama shows up lol. That one looks better than the others, although the seam in the back is kinda big.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
URgh Gum fighter there is no Seam in the back if u don't believe me i take a screenie

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

I believe you, i have changed the request up a bit.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh that means i guys this gona have elf hair Np i can do that!

EDIT: WALA
Last edited by dentian; Apr 4, 2009 at 09:42 AM.

Check my Texture shop

It looks ok, i dont really like the way the face looks though. Anyone else wanna enter this?
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's My attempt:
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...g/purple-1.png

Edit: I only copied the hair... I still can't figure it out. Mrama's heads are better
Last edited by Vex_old; Apr 5, 2009 at 08:35 PM.
i can't see it just give use the link

EDIT: its a copy paste and a recolour of Mrama's ...
Last edited by dentian; Apr 5, 2009 at 02:34 AM.

Check my Texture shop