Toribash
lol...ok anyway so lets wrap this up....final conclusion?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

well, we need to decide what exactly it will be

yea a ninja comp, but do we want the person to display them killing uke in a ninja-like fashion or what?
Former Item Forger
Sounds good, kill uke in as ninja like fashion as possible.

Sweet.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Of course ;)

Go meteor hammer!
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
mmk, someone needs to make a quick mockup thread for the event, and when we're pleased with it, we'll post it in the events board.
Former Item Forger
Ok, so I know Im not in TaT yet.
But I thought, I have to do some TB art sometime anyway..

I started working on a possible poster for the competition.
This is only the start, I don't wanna go on until everyone agrees on an idea, so if you dont like it - I wont continue (dont wanna waste hours on it, only do have it rejected :P)

This is the basic design, all text full changeable etc. and of course the TaT logo would be on it

Its all sketched from imagination.. so if the toris arnt correct, please point out whats wrong

Tori joint sizes arent correct; check here for basic guide!

Looks really cool, Tori is eating a sandwich? :P

I'm thinking make Tori bigger, give him red joints and torso (generally considered to be Tori's colours), give Uke a more active pose, and blue joints (Ukes colour's :P), and keep the ninja temple thingy nice and simple ;)

Text needs work, but ill wait for others to give you some input on that ;)