Toribash
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
I'll be a good boy.

He's lying don't listen to him 0.0
[a]dventure
Putting the negativity away, he is right.

He might not attac but he does not defen.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Corruption View Post
Mmmmmmm sexy ass

Why do you people do this to me lol
I have been known as Nicejesus, Diety, and now Tempest, IRL my name is jerrick, middle name cole that way it was a more modest reference to the wall of Jericho in which yes I do play trumpet.
I have not been tested and there are not many who could test my experience and techniques.
I have played mushu since my first account in 2013, I worship the old tradition of fair combat, no rushes or skeets, even with my traditions I still come out above those people.
On a scale of 1-10 of skill I am a 10, I often tend to shit on this new generation and stand on par with experienced mushu players such as Athens or Chirs.
Why do I want to join? Well it seems like a fun way to get me back into playing mushu regularly and promoting the old tradition.
I must edit my replays in later because I am making this application on mobile, farewell for now.
-----
P.S. yes I did read the OP.
Last edited by Tempest; Jan 27, 2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I have been known as Nicejesus, Diety, and now Tempest, IRL my name is jerrick, middle name cole that way it was a more modest reference to the wall of Jericho in which yes I do play trumpet.
I have not been tested and there are not many who could test my experience and techniques.
I have played mushu since my first account in 2013, I worship the old tradition of fair combat, no rushes or skeets, even with my traditions I still come out above those people.
On a scale of 1-10 of skill I am a 10, I often tend to shit on this new generation and stand on par with experienced mushu players such as Athens or Chirs.
Why do I want to join? Well it seems like a fun way to get me back into playing mushu regularly and promoting the old tradition.
I must edit my replays in later because I am making this application on mobile, farewell for now.
-----
P.S. yes I did read the OP.

Your app has been posted, Currently under discussion.

Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Why do you people do this to me lol

Cause you know you like it.
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Your app has been posted, Currently under discussion.

Cause you know you like it.

Pfft, not that you would know
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Maybe I do, Maybe I don't.

Maybe you don't.

Update: Tempest has been accepted
Last edited by hanna; Jan 28, 2018 at 07:45 AM.