Ranking
I can't open mine yet as I'm on the NA server.

I actually got one star into rank 4 this season, but I have a rank 5 chest. Maybe you have to get at least half of the stars in a rank to achieve it?

I'll edit this post once I open it tomorrow.
Off topic but I really think that they should add a badge next to your name or a card back or something if you were a closed beta tester
okay so I finally got my golden hunter. I can finally stop playing it. I've been playing it for like the past month grinding for golden.

now I have golden hunter and golden warlock. next is druid. only have about 150 wins on druid, so I imagine I'll be playing it for a month or two as well.
8 mana to deal maybe 12-14 damage if you have some of those 0 cost +2 deal damage cards? it's efficient, but it's not exactly much different from a pyroblast, and it's technically less card efficient than 2 fireballs with about the same return, and he can still get cockblocked by taunts.

Now Varian Wrynn, that's a warrior legendary to get behind. Varian into Grommash is just not fair.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well the major differentiation between Grommash and say pyroblast or double fireball is that your opponent still has to remove him.

But I agree in that he's definitely not the strongest class legendary.

also I still haven't gotten varian yet. I'm getting close to 1600 dust but I don't think I can justify crafting him when there are so many base legendaries I'm missing like ysera and rag among others